Nonsurgical Spinal Decompression Treatment in Orlando
Meet Our Non-surgical Spinal Decompression Medical Director, Raymond Fiorini, MD
- Born and raised in the Mohawk Valley in Central New York about 5 hours drive from New York City.
- Received his undergraduate education at Syracuse University.
- Attended medical school at State University of New York Health Science Center at Syracuse, known today as Upstate Medical University.
- Completed medical internship and residency training in the department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Physiatry) at State University of New York Health Science Center at Syracuse.
- Dual board-certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation as well as Pain Medicine.
- Disc Centers of America Physiatry Board Member
- Medical Director of Disc Centers of America Central Florida with locations in both Maitland, FL and just north of downtown Orlando.
- Received National Certification in Non-surgical Spinal Decompression.
- Received Masters Certification in Non-surgical Spinal Decompression.
- 24 years experience in treating injuries and pain resulting from spinal pathology.
Could Spinal Decompression Therapy in Orlando Help Your Back Problem?
For many people living in and around Orlando, chronic back and neck pain has a significant impact on their quality of life. From being unable to work with difficulty walking, dressing or performing other daily activities. Back pain can be a crippling condition. Often the only conventional treatments appear to be powerful painkillers (which can create their own problems when used long-term), or surgery.
We offer an alternative non-surgical spinal decompression therapy.
What is Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression?
As the name suggests, non-surgical spinal decompression therapy uses advanced specialty equipment to gently stretch the spine, interspersed with periods of relaxation. The treatment has many positive effects, including stimulating an enhanced blood flow to the affected area and creating negative pressure which can cause herniated discs to return to their original position. When used regularly, the treatment can relieve pressure on discs and other spinal structures, gradually reducing discomfort over time. Spinal decompression therapy is non-invasive and most patients find the treatment comfortable and soothing.
Is Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Right for Me?
Because the procedure is non-invasive and does not require the use of drugs, it is easily tolerated and suitable for people of all ages. (gentle pain medication used when needed). When you choose our facility for your spinal decompression therapy, we first perform a thorough evaluation by a board certified medical spine specialist to confirm that you are an appropriate candidate for this effective therapy treatment.
Orlando Spinal Decompression Therapy
Our fully qualified and experienced team is committed to helping as many people as possible to obtain relief from the crippling symptoms of neck and back pain through the use of spinal decompression therapy.
To find out more about this treatment and its high success rate:
Call for Your FREE
Consultation and Review of Your MRI Report
Call Now!! 407-278-2424
A short video on Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy:
Our DRX9000 Lumbar Disk Treatment System.